Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Anniversary fun







Today Jesse and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary!  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and such an amazing life together!  Someone on Facebook commented on our wedding picture and how I could still fit in my dress after 4 kids as a joke.  That gave me an idea to try it on!  I started with my prom dress and let Macy take the picture.  Then Jesse took some pictures of me in my wedding dress, and we let the girls try on the head pieces and then the dress.  The looks on their faces when I first walked out was priceless!  They also both want to wear my dress someday, which will save us some $ :)  The girls are leaving soon for a party, and Jesse and I are taking the boys to Ginza of Toyoko in the Dells to celebrate.  Tomorrow we'll be heading to Milwaukee and we will have a kid-free fancy dinner!  We are also taking two nights for ourselves in Door County in two weeks, and are so thankful my parents agreed to watch the kids!

No comments: