Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mommy's Birthday















































































































We were able to spend a couple of nights in Milwaukee on my birthday. We spent all day Sunday with Bumpa and Nana and Kirk and Katie and their girls having a wonderful visit. I just love how nice they all play together :) On my birthday, we headed to the Milwaukee Public Musuem and had a blast. The kids really enjoyed the place and were surprisingly well-behaved! I believe the favorite part was the butterfly exhibit. Madison was really good at catching them and Macy/Max enjoyed trying to catch them! While Max was busy looking at one, a butterfly landed right on his bottom! We purposely put one by Matthew in his car seat, and another one landed right on his car seat! I even had one on my bracelet! We stopped at Stir Crazy in Brookfield on the way home, and enjoyed my birthday lunch at a restuarant we had never tried before :) What a wonderful birthday!

No comments: