Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Camping/Girls Weekend







If anyone ever has referred to me as SuperMom before, you must take it back and referr to Jesse as SuperDad! When I was with my Mom's side of the family in White Potato Lake for our girls weekend, Jesse took the kids camping for the second year in a row...although there was one more kid than before! Chad brought Ethan, Joe brought Brianna, Kerry, and Grandpa Monte (there for one night), enjoyed some tent camping and food on the firepit. Besides the girls not wanting to go to sleep (past Midnight on Friday and 10:30 on Sat.) and the big rain storm Sat. night into Sunday, they had a blast. They claim that they would do it again...I guess we'll see! Jesse said Max did great. He did take a picture of the distance Max crawled away from him, a good place to test that is the open field, right? Good job, Daddy, they loved camping yet again (and I enjoyed my girls time)!

No comments: