Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Party











After such a long week/weekend, we still had one more festivity to attend. Madelyn's birthday party!!!! She had a princess party, too! I had to laugh at my friend Tara, because I was so proud of my princess cake, and Madelyn's cake looked absolutely awesome (blew mine out of the water)! The day was beautiful, and the girls had so much fun. Macy wouldn't join the group shot - and when she did she cried. However, 30 minutes later, she walked over to the steps, sat down, and said, "Mommy, picture!" Of course! I at least got a cute one of her and Madison sitting together in their dresses and pig tails! What a fun day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't believ how much they have grown and changed......they are absolutely beautiful!!! I really miss you guys, I am hoping that we can come visit in August before school starts for me and after the baby is born.....I have to see the new Monte baby:) We'll keep in touch and hopefully we can coordinate a weekend that will work!! Take care and hope you are having a great summer, it sounds like its been really busy!!