Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mommy in CA!
















This past weekend, I went to Baby Michael's baptism in Orange, CA. Megan and Cash asked me to be his godmother, and I gladly accepted. I had a very quick visit, but enjoyed every minute of it. Megan, Michael, and I had some quality bonding time, so just that was worth the trip! He is such a good boy! The only time he would fuss is feeding time, and didn't much like his diaper changed like all babies. He was such a sweetheart, and I enjoyed just holding him and looking at him. The baptism went very well on Sat., and on Sun., we went for a very nice brunch (great view)! I was so happy to be able to meet Michael, and to be a part of his very special day! I also asked Megan to be the godmother to our new baby, so we were excited about that, too!

No comments: