Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!







I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! We went to Milwaukee and spent New Year's Eve at my parents place. Megan was in town from CA, and we had a nice time catching up and comparing bellies (she is due in early April, and I am at the end of July). How cool to share 25+ years of friendship, and now motherhood! I am excited to see her next weekend for her baby shower. My parents decided to send out a New Year's card with all the girls. Here is the picture they chose. I can't wait until our girls are old enough to capture pretty smiles like Kirk's girls! Our time will come! By that time, we'll have the third that doesn't smile for pictures, so it may be longer than we hoped. We stopped at Kopp's on our way home and got some cookie dough custard (so good)! Madison took a bite and a couple minutes later, we saw that she had fallen asleep, apparently before she swallowed! For the record, I would never be able to fall asleep before savoring that yummy taste! That's how tired she was!

No comments: