Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Party











A co-worker from La Valle school hosted a family Christmas party this year. It was such a blast getting together, especially when many of us have small children. The kids loved playing together. She set up this cute cookie frosting table. Madison put one clump of frosting on, then licked the knife before I could stop her (they were community frosting knives). Then Macy stole an unfrosted cookie and took off running. I caught up to her, and minutes later someone told me to look at Madison's plate. She had a plate full of sprinkles...you couldn't even see her cookie! I guess she liked it! Santa also stopped by. Macy, yet again, screamed. This time she was wearing her I Love Santa shirt, so it was much more funny. Madison stood nice by him, but the pic turned out blurry. Oh well! She also hopped on the piano and was singing songs. Enjoy the video! What a fun day!

2 comments:

ellen said...

just saw macy with santa, ethan is the complete opposite, he actually liked him

Keely and Chris said...

I think Madison is ready for some piano lessons!!! That was too cute:)