Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reunion!



We spent last weekend in Milwaukee for a wedding. When we left Sunday morning, we couldn't find Macy's tiger blanket. We searched everywhere in the car, and even went back to my parent's apartment for the second time, and could not find it anywhere! That night, my dad happened to look in one of the toy boxes, and it was buried under some toys. I was so upset because I had thought to look in one of the other toy boxes, but not that one in particular! Anyways, my mom sent in back in the mail, and we just got it today. THANK GOODNESS!!!! Macy has had a rough couple days of sleeping. She did fine last night, but than napped very poorly today. We're hoping that getting the blanket back will be the cure! The way she looked when she got it back was priceless. I stopped filming after a bit, but she carried on like that for some time. In fact, I don't think she will let go of her blanket today!!! Thanks Bumpa for finding it, and Nana for sending it!