Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lots of Frosting!






What a great day with our family! Macy and Ethan did such a nice job at their party, and it was so fun celebrating together. It was also my Aunt's birthday that day, and my Grandmother's birthday the next day, so we were celebrating many birthdays! The kids had fun opening gifts (like Jesse said, I was very excited about playing with half of the toys myself). Macy seemed more interested in Ethan's gifts. It's great because Madison has been enjoying the new toys, too! We have to keep reminding her that they are Macy's and that Macy is being a good sharer. The cake was hilarious. Sabrina ordered a big one for them to "fight" over - they didn't make little individual cakes. Let's just say I'm happy that I took her pretty dress off! She had frosting everywhere! I ended up giving her a bath right in the kitchen sink of the party room (the water didn't get really warm, so she wasn't too happy). Madison tried sneaking a finger in the cake, and Macy touched her head (hence the big glob of frosting on Maddie's forehead). Besides getting home late on Sunday, we had such a great time. This week has flown by, and we're actually back in Milw. this weekend. My dad is watching the girls for us...have fun Bumpa!

No comments: