Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big change!!!!!



After the zoo, we traveled to Milwaukee for the weekend. On Saturday, I had a hair appointment and chopped it off! The hairdresser cut 8-10 inches off, enough to donate to Locks of Love. I have enjoyed the shorter cut, but am still getting used to it. If you would have known me with no hair growing up, you would be just as amazed as I was to be able to donate to locks of love! We met my friend Lily and her mother on Sunday for brunch before I had my friend Kristi's bridal shower. Busy, but very fun weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad for the makeover (my 30th birthday gift)! I also included Madison eating her first corn on the cob. If you notice, she got her hair cut as well. I tried trimming her bangs...we ended up going to the hair salon later that day! OOPS!

No comments: