Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brewer Game






We had a VERY busy Monday! Jesse went golfing at University Ridge, while I took the girls shopping in Madison. We went over to Mrs. Farmer's house, and played with Molly and Evie, and Julie (Jenny Larson's sister) and her 4 kids. Mrs. Larson was there, along with a nephew and his two boys. We had a blast! When Jesse was done golfing, we picked him up and headed to Milwaukee for the Brewer game. We picked up my Mom and went to tailgate with a bus from Reedsburg (Maddie got to "test drive"). My dad met us there, and we ventured in. Let's just say it'll probably be awhile before we go back with the girls! Thank goodness for my Mom and Dad taking turns with us, or I don't know if we would have made it to game time! We ended up leaving in the 5th, which turned out fine because we missed the down pour. At least we got some good pics for their first game together and Madison got to wear her "lil brewer" shirt that I made for her!

No comments: