Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

We Made it!!!!!






Hi everyone! We just got back today from our trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The drive was just fine, until we drove from Milwaukee back to Reedsburg with our latest snow storm! And here we were kind of complaining of the windy 60 degree weather down there! We had such a wonderful time. The girls were awesome. We got there around 4:00 on Saturday and checked into our oceanfront condo. We were in bed by 8:00! We visited an aquarium, ate lots of yummy food, went swimming, built sandcastles, wrote names in the sand, watched the sunrise over the ocean from our living room balcony, went on amusement park rides, and Jesse and I went "double parasailing" over the coast line. We were higher than the high rise hotels, and even spotted a helicopter below us! My mother was such a big help, and that allowed us to have some free time of our own as well. I would definitely do it all over again! I am posting a couple of my favorite pictures, but I also made an account on shutterfly to show a couple more: http://www.scvacation.shutterfly.com/

We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and we'll post again soon!

No comments: