Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!







Another snowy day! Our school let out at 12:00 with all the snow falling. Perfect for Madison's birthday party coming up! Her party was snowed out last year...I just hope the weather stays clear after today!




I wanted to post some of our cute Valentine's pictures! They look so cute in their fun outfits, and their sitter, Robin, gave them matching shirts. Her daughter gave them a big lamb, which you can see Madison hugging. I wish I got hugs that big!


Last weekend was supposed to be a fun get-away to Chicago, and instead we stayed home with Jesse and Madison not feeling the greatest. We are all feeling good and excited for this weekend! I also added a picture from last weekend. Macy was sitting up for quite awhile playing with her toy! She was such a big girl! Look for a post next week with some birthday pics on.




Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones!


The Monte's

1 comment:

The Schaafs said...

Macy's smiles are so cute!! I love the matching shirts. I hope Madison has a great birthday party. Happy Birthday sweetie!
Love,
Joy, Jeremy, & Braden